Juliet Kingston – Professional Qualifications
- Diploma Gestalt Pshychotherapy 2013
- Certificate in Gestalt Groupwork Skills 2011
- Certificate in Education 2011 – working as a tutor on Dip HE Counselling modules for Personal Development and Supervision since 2010
- Diploma in Gestalt therapy 2007
- Personal Accreditation BACP 2004
- Diploma in Supervision 2001
- Advanced Diploma in Person Centred Counselling 1999
I have a strong commitment to professional development. Throughout my career I have also attended shorter courses in various training to include :
- Neuro Linguistic Programing (NLP)
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Transactional Analysis 101 (TA)
All of which have proved useful techniques in different settings for helping clients find their way through difficulties they experience.
I have a commitment to my own personal development. I am a member of a group of Gestalt practitioners who meet one weekend every three months which helps expand my self awareness.
I am a registered and accredited member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy.
I hold personal indemnity insurance.